Tuesday, December 19, 2006

And when you do, you know how it was meant to be, see the signs and know their meaning

Well, so much for all better. Now C-boy has the stomach flu. Bright side is that at least its not Christmas. The bad side is that it was W and my 7th anniversary tonight. And we spent it doing homework with C-girl - she had a ton of it since she missed ONE day of school, isn't that crazy, she's just in first grade? Okay, I won't even go there. And the other half of the night babying the sick boy, while I did like, 4 loads of germy laundry. Lots of hot water needed, at least we have solar heating. See, silver lining. Or something to that effect.

Anyway, since it is my anniversary I will post a pic of... yikes, the two of us in our 'younger years'. And yikes is right. I put this in because we do not look anything like that anymore - I think.

I tried not to get too close up to the picture as not to scare me(or anyone who looks at it). W looks like he's 12 years old there. How's my circa 1989 perm? Hindsight sure is 20/20(I haven't permed since and I never plan to again). I think we were about 18 in that one, so I chalk it up to experience.

We have such a great relationship, and always have. Even when there was a point that we weren't in each others lives, way before we got together again, I always knew he was there and there was always something special between us. Sounds funny, but W knows. Life's a wild ride, and I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

Anyway, I just need to say that W, you and the kids are my everything. Life is just a box of chocolates, and you are the awesome truffle one with the sweetest-best-filling inside. Happy Anniversary W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo has rendered me nearly speechless. Wait, I said "nearly" - very cute! OMG! Gotta love the 80s...Happy Anniversary to you and the W-man!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! (You two are a gorgeous couple and trust me the hair isn't that bad...try battling a natural hairdo like that...yes I do battle every single morning! hehe)

Heather said...

I hope little man is feeling better soon!!