Friday, December 22, 2006

Soon It will be Christmas Day


The boy is still sick, not as bad, but its so that I want to put the diapers back on. I get worried evertime he starts rubbing his tummy. He'll have none of that 'baby stuff' though.
And so I have mountains of laundry before I sleep...(that was for you W).
But I will keep the Christmas spirit, nothing goin' bring me down. So its delivery of presents today(after work), maybe some city lights tonight and hot cocoa (not for the boy though, Pedialite anyone?).

These are the last Christmas scenes from my home (I promise). Tomorrow I will be working in the morning, then I just want to concentrate on spending precious time with my family.
May you have as much joy in your heart as I do in mine and have a beautiful, wonderous Christmas!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love these pictures! I wish I owned everything in them!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

So super festive! Almost the big day- I don't know who gets more excited over there- the C-kids, or Mom! :)