Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Family Love

We had an incredible trip this past weekend in Maui. Lovely weather, awesome food and lots of family time.

a trip to I'ao needle


whale watching


can you see the profile of JFK's face?(look at the middle of the picture)


nature center exploring


playing games at maga's house (maui grandma's house)


with interesting conversation...

c-boy 'maga you have two houses?'
maga 'no, I have one here on Maui.'
c-boy 'i will buy you a house'
maga 'you will?'
c-boy 'no, but you can borrow my house. but only borrow it.'
maga 'uh, ok.'

playing poolside


and all weekend hearing some little girl that couldn't wait to get back to her dog.

now that I'm back at work I feel some family withdrawl, I think we had too much fun. Can't wait to get home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you had such a good time on Maui! Now welcome back to everday life. Good times. ;)