Saturday, January 06, 2007

peppermint and mohawks

I've finally done a few sewing projects -

a bag using a too small a/x sweater, its super furry and black. The lining is made of striped pink, brown and white Robert Kaufman fabric. I love the strap fabric, Michael Miller Damask, it reminds me of a those pink peppermint sticks covered with chocolate... W said it looked Hawaiian-ish. Negative brownie points for him today.



these pillows are made from a green Gap sweater that made me look frumpy, and a red skirt that was too big-

and on a completely new topic that does not involve sewing of any sort, c-boy kept saying he had "applehead" hair...so he got a semi-mohawk, it looks better when its gelled and dry-


it may be an acquired taste...






and a big, big fat 'THANK YOU' to my brother-in-law who made me a new banner...Yay!! I love it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great banner! I really like your sewing projects - I can never see reuses for things like sweaters! nice haircut on C-boy!!!

laura capello said...

your banner *is* awesome. and i'm lovin' c-boy's hair. i wish griff would let me do that to him.

Anonymous said...

Love the mohawk! And the banner...a lot. Peri power! ha!

Cute pillows, too!