Friday, January 12, 2007

happy happy

5 happy things...

1. Off to spend the long weekend on Maui with in-laws and meeting up with friends. Quality kid time.

2. C-girl learned to ride without her training wheels yesterday. yay! it took her 15 minutes to figure out the balance thing. She gets her physical abilities from her daddy.

3. New (to me)charcoal colored messenger bag from the thrift store for the trip. Now I can pick up things(or children) from the floor without everything tumbling out of my bag.

4. Wonderful skirt pattern from Susan... she even sent me a sweet necklace she made since it took a bit longer to receive it(c-girl thought it was for her, fat chance girl). Now how pretty is her fabric? I can't wait! I'll post some pics when we get back.

5. Its Friday people, have a good one!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Excellent things to be happy about! Hope your Maui weekend is wonderful!! (Wish I could say I was going to Maui!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, rub it in, why doncha! Some of us have to work on Monday! Hope you and the c-family have a great time!!