Thursday, January 04, 2007

witchy woman

I had the worst night last night. Just crazy-grouchy and yelling at everyone the whole time. I don't know what made me so mad but the kids were no more hyper or messy than usual, not sure if it was hormone related but I take full responsibility. When we went to bed I felt so bad for being a monster that I hugged them tight and told them how much I loved them. Now if it were me and someone was being a total witch(put a b in front of that) and gave me a hard time all night I would immediatly adminster the cold shoulder treatment. But they of course, being rational, non-grudge holding troopers, gladly took the kisses and hugs with great happiness. What a wonder children are.

Sorry guys, mommy needed a swift kick in the pants and will be behaving better tonite.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kids are wonderful little monkeys!!