Monday, September 25, 2006

Do This Don't Do That Can't You Read the Signs?

I didn't take the digital camera (so W would have it in case of any Kodak moments while I was away, needless to say the camera did not leave the counter the whole week) so I took this with my phone -

This was being held up by a young woman standing in the middle of the Vegas crowd, it looks like the guy is holding the sign but you can just make out the back of her head. She was being confronted by the guy and another beer toting guy next to him. I am not one to poke fun at people with strong religious convictions, everyone has their own ideas and beliefs and I respect them all- as long as they don't tell me what to believe myself. So I'll just say I give her props for effort...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Props indeed, but she had to know what she was getting into in downtown LV. ;)