Thursday, September 14, 2006

Here Kitty Kitty


We got a great swap package from Melissa and her family yesterday. How fun are those!? C-girl had never really heard of a place called Kentucky. Oh my, I think we'd better get out the World Atlas, before my daughter becomes one of those who absolutely avoids at all costs the geography color (and the sports one too) whilst playing trivia pursuit like her mommy. She wants to bring the whole package to school so she can show them what her new friends in Kentucky have sent.

Melissa also sent a bunch of craft starters to make animals from shapes to stick onto cardstock. And circle stickers with rubberbands to make more crafts! The kids can't wait, they wanted to do it, of course, right away. Since I told them they needed to take baths first they sprinted upstairs and acted like cats the whole time they were in the bath. Even crawling out of the tub afterwards on all fours meowing. Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! At least those are two cats I know I'm not allergic to! :)