Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Morning Senses


Some things that are making me happy this morning...

Seeing-
my shiny green herbs and little flowers coming out right outside the window
my little munchkins fast asleep cuddled with heads touching

Smelling-
same said herbs, love the basil and rosemary scent
my favorite mocha
with some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins -recipe via justjenn...yummm

Hearing-
dianne krall while sipping on said mocha in the early a.m. before the kiddies awake
W typing away in his office

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins - yum! Oh speaking of baking, for the potluck I decided to make cornbread, because they decided to cater chicken and ribs and salads and what not from a restaurant, so I figured cornbread would go nicely. I made my mom's recipe, Whole Foods style. It was quite yummy. :)