Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Ants


I love this. Apparently our house is an ant village. I don't see any ants inside but their houses await them, all over the place. This first one is in the front entrance.



This next one is in the family room.



This last one is in the front living room.

We're not allowed to touch them as they are houses only for the ants. And they will be sad without them. We'd have unhappy ants moping around the house. We can't have that.

If C-girl hears any blocks fall, and she can apparently hear it from upstairs, she shouts down - "I hope thats not from the ant houses". She has superhero hearing for a single falling block but can't hear me right in front of her telling her to pick up her dirty socks from the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- such lucky ants, to have houses made especially for them by C-girl! That's so cute!

caroline said...

Oh I wish I was an ant