Monday, September 11, 2006

Here Kitty Kitty!



I finally finished pointy kitty from Wee Wonderfuls. Its not that it was a hard pattern but something about 'blindstitch opening then blindstich head to body...' made that poor kitty sit there headless for a few weeks. When I finally did it, it must have taken about 10 minutes, and this is while catching up with my taped Rockstar-Supernova. Although its not a smashing job, a bit wobbly and I think I could have stuffed the legs a bit better(as you can tell by the bad picture). But I really like the bright colors (another vintage from my great aunt) and the humongous head adds to her charm.

I bought the Kitty, Bunny and Bear pattern hopefully I can get started on a couple for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE! Don't you love Wee Wonderfuls? Her stuff is all so adorable!