Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Low Threshold

I am a wimp for pain. Especially when it happens to my kids. I will absolutely attest to this. C-boy had a 'procedure' done to him and lets just say its in a delicate place. So last night after when we got home I tried to sponge bath him and get him into new clothes and put the medicine on the affected area as he screamed. So sad. Needless to say he didn't go to school today, when he walks it looks like he just got off a horse. It hurts me to see that. Anyway, of course I make things worse when I get emotional, as W has informed me. I know this in my heart but its hard not to show it. All I know is that in a couple of days he will be all better.

Anyway, on a happier note...

...okay I can't think of one. I tried really. Maybe I'll think of one tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

poor little guy! how's he doing??