Sunday, November 26, 2006

More Christmas

A couple of Christmas favorites -

I found this at the thrift shop to add to my collection, it was still in its box, and for only $1.50-

This is one of my all time favorites, my great grandmothers Nativity scene. Its a bit chipped on account of her letting us play with it when we were little, the angels took a good beating (I think one has its head glued back on)and baby Jesus has a mean shiner, they were the most loved out of the bunch. Somehow no one wanted to be the animals or the Three Wise Men.

I have it up on top of my hutch, no way my kids could keep their paws away from that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love those ornaments! B and I need to get ornaments- we had our first tree last year, and the ornament situation was pretty sad. I think I boxed up my mom's ornaments...if I only knew where they were (I think at my dad's somewhere). Maybe I can look for them when I'm back home. That would make me happy. :)