Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Top Ten

My Top Ten Reasons to *Heart* Thanksgiving...

10. Mashed potatoes and stuffing, yum. Two favorite starches.

9. No work.

8. Macy's parade.

7. An official start to the Holidays. Yee-haw!

6. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin mochi, pumpkin bread, did I say pumpkin? Love it.

5. After Thanksgiving online sales...I usually work Friday people, online is almost as good without the grouchy, crazy 5 am lines.

4. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Popcorn for dinner, how fun was that?

3. After its over I get to play and hear Christmas music! And look for a tree...

2. Turkey, turkey and more turkey.

1. Being with the fams - you know I had to do that, but really thats what its all about. I'm a mushball when it comes to family.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I wish I could be there. But, soon! :) Have a great Turkey Day and hug everyone for me!

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your pumpkin!!! hehe

Lisa said...

yo, you forgot pumpkin and chocolate cheesecake - hmm oh, yeah, I made that. so, what are you saying? You named fifty trillion other pumpkin things.... do you like that this is my first comment ever and I rag on you? Oh yeah, I broke rule number one. you know me, the rule follower.