Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Mishmash of Thoughts

Its finally a little cooler! yay! I wore a jacket outside for the first time yesterday, granted it was just a hoodie but its better than tank top weather. I know it probably won't last but its a welcome change from the hot we've been having...
Case in point, beach this past sunday. sunny and hot.


Anyway, its in the 70's which might not sound like winter to mainlanders but I'll take what I can get. More cool weather please, please.

On a totally unrelated note, I just wanted to show my Edna Eicke prints (purchased via ebay)that I finally framed in some thrift shop finds and hung near the book reading area. I love the way they turned out, I have some more to frame so I'm on the hunt for more vintage frames.




Sorry the framed ones are so glare-y I should have taken the pics before it was framed.

And finally a a crazy huge 'thank you! thank you!' to Nonnahs for this Sarah M. 'Wintersong' CD, I love it and have been listening to it everynite since I got it! Just what the Christmas doctor ordered!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I adore the christmas print and the one of the two little girls gazing at the wedding dress. Lovely finds!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! And, you're very welcome! :)