Monday, November 20, 2006

Minty

I have been doing more furniture shopping. Bad, bad. Not supposed to be buying for me, its almost Christmas and I have done about 1/20 th of my shopping so far. Anyway, I bought this side table plus two matching big dressers with mirrors from my mom's friend, known as Lucy, 'the Sunnyside pie lady' in this neck of the woods. Her family's restaurant makes amazing pies that people from all over the island come to take out. Wahiawa is not known for much, but pies we got. Anyway, Lucy also is an avid collector of shabby cottage furniture and collectibles so she had an estate sale of furniture that she collected and refinished. She also has a little shop here, with really cute stuff in it.


I really wasn't sure of this color, hard to tell from the picture but its a really light mint green, kind of the same color as my kitchen, but its starting to grow on me.

So is this little one who just got a haircut...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Wait, Lucy has a shop?

Mmm...chocolate pie...!!

Heather said...

I adore that dresser!!! I love the shape of it. Great find! (I like fuzzball's haircut!)