Friday, October 20, 2006

48 things you could care less about

I pinched this meme from Nonnahs...

48 THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT

1. FIRST NAME? Cinnamondee.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no. not that I know of.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I am pretty emotional. Last time was on the airplane coming home from Vegas, I was so excited to see my family.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, it actually changes all the time.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Okay, no thanks.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, its completely empty. I have trouble remembering things so I hope the blog will help me with this.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, they came out at age 7.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not. This is why W and I would never last on Amazing race as a couple. That along with my absolutely crazy bad sense of direction and my fear of weird looking food. Plus I'd also never shave my head.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love me some granola. If W doesn't eat it all first.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not(what for if you can kick them off?), but my only tie-ups are my running shoes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, pretty below average. Funny, because my mom is nuts strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate mint. Tiny mint chips though, not the big honking pieces some ice creams have.

14. SHOE SIZE? Usually 6.5 sometimes 7 depending on the brand.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink, definitely.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically, my thighs. And I'm sure W would mention that I have very large big toes in comparison to the rest of my toes. He has nicknamed them the 'hitchhikers'.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Aunty Yoshi, and my Aunty Linda. And Clinton.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whoever would like to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pinstriped brown cropped pants, white tank top, black leather ballet flats.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? chocolate chip scone and sb mocha.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Big Apple Trio.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Carnation pink(cause I'm sweet like that)

23. FAVORITE SMELL? The back of C-boys neck, c-girls freshly washed hair, coffee when you first wake up, cinnamon anything, the smell of cold mornings when you first step outside, vanilla and lavender.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sister.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and teeth.
And for W, honestly I noticed his back(when I met him his shirt was off, I promise).

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Absolutely.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Hands down, sb mocha. Then a good chardonnay(not in the morning though, :)).

28. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch, none. To do, swimming and running(although since the trip I've been chronically absent from any exercize).

29. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE? Hmmmm, I guess a medium.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I got lasik's right before I got pregnant with the boy.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian, Mexican, Thai and Japanese.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings. I can't stand scary movies.

34. SENSE OR SENSIBILITY? Depends on the situation.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, I love the cold and love, love Christmas.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? both

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? strawberry shortcake, dense chocolate cakes, and pumpkin pie.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? 'The Time Travelers Wife', and 'Conversations with God'.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Its one of those Jelly pads, in aqua.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing. Oh wait, about 15 minutes of 'Caillou', C-boys favorite whiney kid.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The giggles of kids.'Mommy I love you'. Rain.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Japan.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Don't know if I have one. Drinking an amazing amount of Mocha??

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hawaii

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole it from Nonnahs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"my mom is nuts strong" made me laugh out loud. Indeed, she is! (Visions of her fighting with my mom over restaurant bills comes to mind - ha!)