Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dog Day

Well I was a bit skeptical of posting this but we did get the new fur baby yesterday.
Alas, it may be short-lived since we had really wanted a girl, if one becomes available soon we may sell this sweet thing and get a female instead. I know that sounds cold and unmotherly but its the facts, people. I wanted a girl. Anyway, whatever the case here is(for now anyway) Mr. Oliver McPoodle.

He's a Malti-poo, I hate that, it sounds like a gross dessert. But he's cute, no? The kids LOVE him, so if there's going to be a switcharoo it better be soon before they get attached to him. I wouldn't mind a boy except I keep hearing that girls are much easier, training wise, and I want to be sure if I'm roped in with a dog for the next 15 or so years it better be something I absolutely want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! What a little caver-inner you are! Why did you take this dog if you really wanted a girl? In any case, I think you should keep Oliver McPoodle. Otherwise, you'd have to come up with a girl name, and it won't be as cute as that! And anyway, I have a boy dog, and he's perfectly fine and sweet! You can't give him back now! Look at that face!

Heather said...

sooooooooooo sweet!!!