Monday, October 09, 2006

Take Me To That Other Place, Reach Me I Know I'm Not A Hopeless Case

Well, we're back... Good to be home, despite the fact that you could have cut the humidity with a knife as we walked through the airport terminal. Love that. Not.

Yesterday it rained hella hard so it chased some of the yucky air away.

I am having a hellava time posting pics. Blogger seems to be having a day. Or its me.

So I'll just post the couple that I could get through for now and do a part deux tomorrow. Cross fingers.


Space Needle-


Pikes Place (my fave)as long as the fishes don't hit me ...this is the view from the top of our hotel down into the market-


Hopefully tomorrow pics of Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Granville Island(actually just C-boy chasing poor birdies there) and Whidbey Island... please blogger??

I would absolutely recommend Seattle and Vancouver for the kids, so much to do and for foodies it was heaven. We returned beat and happy(and one of us I swear a size bigger, damn that Washington wine is good), hopefully in a few years we can go back and do some of the big kids stuff (hiking in the park, Science Museum, Dinner Theater) but it was action packed all the same.

Wish we could have brought the cool weather back here so it would feel like fall again. Actually from inside my office it looks cool outside, and of course soon as I step outside it feels like a freakin' steamroom. I'll just stay in here and pretend, then run like the dickens to my car and turn on the a/c so I can pretend again. Even I weird myself out.

No comments: