Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Boy

Wow, that was a weird experience yesterday.

It would have been fine too if it weren't for C-boys birthday. Poor little man, no party for you. He kept reminding me that it was his third birthday. And he wanted candles and sprinkles. Sorry baby, your cake is trapped at the closed Safeway and I can't bake you one in the oven that doesn't work.

We spent the day at my sisters, at least the kids had each other to play with. But every once in a while I got a reminder. "Mommy sprinkles and candles, yes?" I evaded the question, and he went on his merry way.

Luckily the power went on at 5 pm and my sister had cake mix, sprinkles and candles. Good thing he wasn't picky about what it looked like.

Love you C-boy, Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, c-boy! So crazy about the earthquake! I'm glad you guys were all okay. How weird! Did you feel it? Are there still aftershocks?