Friday, October 20, 2006

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lay with me, and just forget the world

Today is W's birthday. We had turkey bacon, eggs and scones for breakfast. It was nice, we don't usually have breakfast together on weekdays. Its usually just the kids at the table, while W works in his office and I get my breakfast at work. Funny how the really simple things can mean the most to you as you get older.

Anyway, here's to you W. Its been 17 years since that fateful day since we first met, who knew we were going to be where we are now? Every year it seems life couldn't get any better and every year I get proven wrong. You make me laugh when I'm down and make me smile when I can't find anything to smile about. You are my rock.

Happy Birthday W!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday W!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, W!