Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vacation Part 2 (or is it 3?)

Okay, so here are some of the pictures I wanted to add but not all, apparently blogger knows that I will bore everyone to death if I put them all in...

this is c-boy day we left, he had to stay on this 2x a day during the trip, what a trooper-


water play at Seattle Childrens Center-


cafe that 'Sleepless in Seattle' was filmed, love that movie


fleurs at Whidbey Island, Langley WA



walking down to the main town in Langley

more fleurs-

the gazebo and view from the cottage-

chasing the poor, clueless birdies in Granville Island, Vancouver


and this is where blogger had enough of me, so I won't keep trying for another hour like last nite. I won't even put in the cheesy pics of me in the first Starbucks, though I'm tempted. I figure I had to get a picture of the empire that I helped build with my hard earned funds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like you all had so much fun...and the fleur pics are beautiful! PS: Readers demand to see the cheesy pics of you at Starbucks!!