Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Other Car is a Broom...

It was Halloween. And a tradition in our household here to gather up the kiddies and their cousins and send them out to forage for candies for us...

We gathered in my (just cleaned at the last moment) garage and ate - and this is what we eat every year - vegetarian chili, hot dogs (my sis shaped them like octopus this year, um yum?)


There was also chicken and whatever chocolate the kids brought back for us.

I also did the Jello mold...


This year me and W got in on the dressing up. Thanks to C-boy's insistance.


Hope you guys had a great one!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Great jello mould, and you are a stunning witch!

Heather said...

Great fun! Love the hot dog octapus!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for dressing up! I better be getting pictures via email pronto!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Hey girl! Yummy jello mold! Thanks for visiting !