Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Well, I'm not back from vacation yet, we're in Vancouver now to be exact. Its wonderful- and nuts cold. For me, anyway. I love this city, so trendy, urban and clean, the people are from everywhere. Hawaii is known as a 'melting pot' but here, I hear different languages all over the place. Its pretty cool. And the food is good too, as felt in my jeans of course. A Starbucks or Blendz on every corner, complementary wine tasting in the hotel every night, what's not to love.

We went to Capilano Suspension Bridge today and tomorrow to Stanley Park. I have tons of pics to share as soon as I can upload when I get home.

Right now W is in some bar with his friend and I'm here with the munchkins. Hmmm something seems amiss... Well, he watched them (in the bar) earlier when I went shopping with my friend. And we both did pretty damn good with the cc so all is well with me, I go to sleep with a new bag of clothes and he can hang out there all he wants. Love is in the air.

Friday back to Seattle and more coffee and shopping, then home bound. Did I mention this has been an excellent trip?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! I look forward to your pictures.