Monday, August 14, 2006

10 happy things


Some things that made me really happy this weekend - 'cause it was my b-day on Saturday....

1. woke up to breakfast in bed - eggos and eggs.
2. portable ipod speakers from my kids (and W) with homemade card.
3. date nite dinner at Panya Bistro with yummy martinis and wine.
4. dinner at Neonabe - shabu shabu with friends and kids.
5. lunch at Curry House - ok, my life has a lot to do with food...
6. birthday dinner at moms with chocolate pie (with glitter candles), more food and pool time.
7. tickets from my sis and BIL for 'A Praire Home Companion' 'cause I'm nerdy like that.
8. lots of sunshine (and rain too, for my plants).
9. not THAT MUCH fighting from the kids.
10. money from my parents for upcoming VEGAS TRIP...yay!


See, I can do a happy post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Yay, I'm glad you had such a great birthday weekend! Wish I couldda been there to help celebrate 9and eat some chocolate pie)! :)