Monday, August 07, 2006

stick a fork in me

I can't believe how much my kids fight. Its insane. My son LOVES to bug my daughter, he has this twisted grin on his face when he does it. Last night he stood above her in the car threatening her with turning off the overhead light as she was trying to brush her American Girls doll's hair, screaming at him. Its not just a smile, its a wicked happy boy grin. Why they wouldn't get out of the car when we got home I don't know, thats another 'my kids don't listen to me' post.

Anyway, this goes on all the time. They are three years apart, I imagine this is not a phase, its a lifestyle. Stick a fork in me, no more kids. I may have to sell the ones i have.

On a happier note (I do have those sometimes) the boy still is enjoying school, whether he is just ignorant that this will go on for a very long time and ignorance is bliss, I'm not sure. My daughter is much more straightforward, she needs to know when the damn weekend is coming and just how many days she has off. I think she gets that from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, C-Boy and C-Girl! I can totally picture that car episode. New request: pics of the munchkins for faw away Aunties!