Friday, August 25, 2006

Erasure

I am so ridiculously tired, last night after finding the elusive elph I tried to download pics that were in there and accidently erased a bunch of them. I was so upset I couldn't sleep.

All I wanted to do was erase one picture and it started eating up all the pics in the folder that I have been taking the past couple months, as it was doing this I tried to escape or stop it and all I got was, 'you will need to wait as zoombrowser is performing an action' Um yeah, its EATING ALL MY PHOTOS. Zoombrowzer. Try Doombrowzer. Of course it didn't nag me like other programs like 'are you sure you want to do this, you will lose your images FOREVER' kind of warning. No, just gone. Sorry. Nada. 'Nothing left loser', is all I could imagine it saying. I think a few of the good ones I printed and sent to my MIL - I hope.

Poor C-boy he already had way less camera time than C-girl, this just made it worse.

So I kept leaving the bedroom looking for photos I may have printed out from that bunch. I found two. Dorkbrowzer I hate you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! That sucks!! :( Shall I blame Dorkbrowser then, as the reason why I don't have any recent photos of the c-kiddies? ;)

Anonymous said...

Damn I read this post title and got excited. Phooey.