Thursday, August 03, 2006

Magical Elves


I NEED to get my front lawn redone. I hate my lawn. The whole thing looks like crap but its the front that makes me shudder. When we did the renovation last year, the mason guys kept running all over the grass with the hopto (sp?) and implanted a ton of rock all over the place, thus the crappy ghetto lawn (that and my husband enjoys lawnwork as much as he enjoys shopping). So I see a picture in one of my magazines of a very cute herb and plant garden in front of a house. Sooo cute. Need this. But the husband tells me the landscapers will take care of the yard. I have been hearing this for a YEAR now. I refuse to believe him, why don't we just count on the elves to redo the yard already.

I'm going to Walmart today and pick up some cute herbs and plants.

To hell with the elves.

No comments: