Saturday, August 05, 2006

ugly yard update

Here's an update on the ugly yard. Still ugly. I did get to Walmart to buy the plants, but when I got home I was told that, again - yard will be redone by landscapers. They've become quite the nuisance these invisible landscapers. I don't ever see them, I don't see any work they have ever done, where are they? All they do is give a false promise of a decent non-ghetto yard. Damn them. Apparently they are going to be CALLED at the end of the month. When we are millionares.

I just wanted to plant some impatients and herbs with my kids.

I guess the plants can go on the back terrace, the area that the invisible "landscapers" are not going to touch anyway. I have my rules.

I will find out at the end of the month IF those buggers ever get here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy! You should post pictures of your yard (and your house, for that matter) for those of us who (sadly) haven't seen it apres-renovation! Just a thought! ;)

PS: Welcome to blogland! Yay! :)

dee said...

oh goodness, i don't know if you really want to see the nutsness of it all. I'll do it but don't say I didn't warn you...