Tuesday, August 01, 2006

first entry

Okay, this is my first entry in the blog world... not that hard, i've been procrastinating for a while now. I decided that since my memory has been not the greatest lately I need to start entries at least for my kids sake. I never could do that whole diary thing, just too lazy I guess. So here's my foray into the blogosphere - i will be boring you with my children, my very simple crafts (i do what i know i am able to, which means nothing too difficult ;) and my thoughts on everything from my obsession with 80's music, decorating and redecorating my thriftshop finds home, and of finally the pains and happiness of being a daughter, sister, wife and mother. Warning! I have very bad spelling and grammar habits so if you read this, please don't correct me, I try, I try!

No comments: