Thursday, August 10, 2006

Everything is Beautiful, In Its Own Way



Well, here it is, the ugly yard. Low and behold, can you believe right after I started bitching about the landscapers my husband got out the weed wacker and trimmed the nasty grass and weeds back? Yes, thats right trimmed those weeds. So that they may grow back even stronger. Despite the lack of sprinklerage.

Anyway, doesn't it make you want to strip and roll around on the lovely ground? Watch out for the prickly sleeping grass though. Do you see the little pile of rocks in front left of the flower pots? It's a pile that c-girl and c-boy have made collected from inside the dirt(gotta earn their keep). Keep going guys, theres about 2 million more where that came from.

And wait! What is this? Something special the mason's left!


I bet if you dig deep enough you can find a leftover styrofoam plate lunch that they might have buried. Its a virtual treasure chest I tell you.

So there you have it, don't hate me because my yard is beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whattheheck is that in there? A vienna susage can or something? Nice job putting c-boy and c-girl to work collecting the rocks though (sounds like something we would have done, back in the day- ha)!

dee said...

I do believe thats a empty 7-Up can, I'm not even bothering to dig it up.