Tuesday, August 15, 2006

See Me Running Every Night and Day, Spread My Wings and I'll Fly Away

Its a bird, its a plane!

Its towel man!


Pants? Who needs pants when you got a stylin' cape on!

Speaking of capes, or capers for that matter (that didn't flow like I wanted it to), we made apps last night like the ones at Panya Bistro...

Really easy and yummy, just mix dill and garlic powder(to taste)with light or regular cream cheese. Spread on these garlic chips (from costco) or anything similar - I think sliced baguette is best toasted lightly with olive oil. Sliced toasted bagel works well too.
Then pile on the smoked salmon, capers and maui (or sweet) onion. Couple drops of Tabasco (optional).
Sorry the end picture is so blurry, boy do I need a new camera.

And, um yeah, the wine in the picture is optional too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...YUMMM!!! And Towel Man...he's killing me over here!

dee said...

hehe, notice the superhero orange chip-clip keeping the towel together! We go all out here...