Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wish Upon a Snowflake

I should have born in another state I think, I am always thinking about cold weather. Wishing it would be a nice brisk morning. Of course this never happens. It gets a bit cooler in December/January but not necessarily cold, not like it used to. So I like to pretend by rearranging the house to look 'fallish'. Yeah, this works. Anyway, to help me along in this silly charade I decided to make Fall Leaves Pancakes this morning. Much to my dismay I cannot find the molds.

So the next best thing...


Snowflake pancakes! Yes, its like 85 degrees out and insane mommy has made Christmas pancakes. Humor me.
The kids love them though, make anything in a cute shape then drown it in butter and syrup and they'll eat it all(unless its veggies).

If anyone knows how to flip the pancake without it getting smeared and very much not looking like the picture on the William Sonoma box please let me know.

No comments: