Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Evil Doings


I found this beautiful old Italian bowl at the thrift store yesterday, it was really dusty and neglected when I found it but after a good wipedown it looks much happier. I think I may give it to my mom as part of her b-day present, it looks like something she might like. I do this often, I find something I love and that she would love then when it comes time to give it to her I, uh, go out and get something else for her. Evil daughter. This time I will give it to her. I can't say as much for that set of burgundy Emile Henry mixing bowls that look gorgeous above my cabinet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty! I'm sure the momster will love it...if she ever sees it! ;) Oh, BTW- I still have your bday present here...not so promt with the mailing, but i'll get it out soon!